VIP Arts-cursion: Callanwolde Art Festival Early Admission Preview
The Callanwolde Arts Festival combines one of the most beautiful historic estates in the south with some of our regions best artists. Our pass to the festival’s VIP preview party gives you the chance to not only get a sneak peek at this year’s showcased work, but to mix and mingle with the artists themselves while enjoying complimentary drinks and hors-d'oeuvres!
What To Expect
- Admission to the Callanwolde Art Festival VIP Preview Sales Party, housed inside the historic home, on Friday, January 19th, from 6 -9pm
- Hors-d'oeuvres provided by Zest Atlanta
- Live music and art demonstrations
- Complementary glass of wine
- A chance to hobnob and talk with many of the regional artists whose work will be displayed throughout the festival
- Endless bragging rights with all your friends – not only will you see the sights or make a purchase before they’re available to the open public, but you’ll also get to casually stroll the halls of one of Atlanta’s most historic and stunning homes of the arts.
Art lovers all across Atlanta can’t wait to bask in the unique charm of Atlanta’s historic institution, The Callanwolde Center for the Arts, amidst the festivities of the Fifth Annual Callanwolde Arts Festival. On Saturday, January 20 and Sunday, January 21, 2018 the former home of Charles Howard Candler will debut the expansive array of original artwork that it has rallied for the community to enjoy, but with our handpicked pass you can get a sneak peak of the award-winning festival an entire day early on January 19th, all while enjoying complimentary hors-d'oeuvres, live music, and the chance to mix and mingle with many of the festival’s featured artists. More than 80 painters, photographers, sculptors, metalworkers, glass artists and jewelers have gathered to display their artwork for the two-day indoor arts fest, and you’ll get to revel in it all (and maybe score some new artwork for your walls at home) the night before the home’s doors open to the general public.
Upon arriving at the historic home, you’ll be greeted with a glass of wine to sip on as you stroll around the home and revel in the artwork on display. And there’s plenty to see, whether you’re drawn to painting, mixed media, jewelry, or even woodcarving. You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with a number of the artists themselves - the bulk of whom hail from the Southeast - before they’re bogged down by the festival crowds - a bragging right that other festival attendees will not have the pleasure of claiming. As you peruse, you can enjoy a variety of hors-d'oeuvres and refreshments throughout the evening. Pinkies up, friends – this is sure to be a fine time of finery.